Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free) is one of the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people from the internet. For anyone who is the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free)
- Prepare 1 of medium firm tofu (19OZ).
- Take 1 packet of mushrooms (250 grams).
- Take 3 of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 2 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Get 1 cup of chopped leek.
- Prepare of Chopped scallions.
- It's 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of toasted pecans.
- It's of For the glazed:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Take 1 clove of minced garlic.
Steps to make Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free)
- To prepare the tofu, drain the excess water, and squeeze dry it with a towel or paper tissues, and leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours before making the recipe (or even overnight)..
- Heat sesame oil on a nonstick pan, crumble tofu and cook for 5 minutes, followed by mushrooms for a few minutes, and lastly the rest of the veggies, and cook for 15 stirring every now, and then until everything is well cooked..
- While that's cooking, prepare the glaze by mixing the water and cornstarch well first without leaving any lumps, then the rest of the glaze's ingredients..
- Add the glaze as a last step, and stir to coat everything..
- Serve warm on rice, with lettuce wraps, top of salad, or as a side dish..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!