Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, vegan arepas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Arepas is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people through the internet. If you're the one who wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Vegan Arepas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Arepas
- Get 1 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water or almond milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Chia.
- You need 1 of avocado.
Vegan Arepas instructions
- Put the cup of flour and the salt in a bowl and mix it.
- Add the chia.
- Put the cup of water or almond milk.
- Mix everything.
- With your hands, take a little of the mixture, make a ball and then push it to create the circumference form.
- Put a pan with a little of oil in medium and put your arepas.
- When they are toasted you can turn them to cook them for the other side.
- Serve the arepas and add the slices of avocado that you want.
- I also added fried corn but is optional.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegan arepas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!