Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, scarlet's aglio e olio spaghetti (vegan) - from the movie chef. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scarlet's Aglio e Olio Spaghetti (Vegan) - From the movie Chef is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people in the internet. If you are the one who wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Pasta Aglio e Olio translates as spaghetti with garlic and oil in Italian. Traditional, simple, luxurious, easy-to-make meal with ingredients you always have Soon your body sounds will disturb other movie watchers. Loved the movie (not surprising, since it is about a high-octane chef who spectacularly.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Scarlet's Aglio e Olio Spaghetti (Vegan) - From the movie Chef using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scarlet's Aglio e Olio Spaghetti (Vegan) - From the movie Chef
- Prepare of water.
- Get 450 g of or 1 packet spaghetti pasta.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of vegan butter (try brand Becal).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 12 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh Italian parsley, finely minced.
- It's of Salt to taste.
- It's of garnish.
- Make ready of Red chilli flakes to taste.
- Get of Black pepper to taste.
- Make ready of vegan cheese, try brand violife.
Scarlet's Aglio e Olio Spaghetti (Vegan) - From the movie Chef instruction manuals
- In a large pot, bring lightly salted water to boil.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the boiling water.
- Add the pasta.
- Cook until the pasta is soft and doesn't taste chewy, approximately 10 minutes.
- Strain the pasta and keep it aside (do not shock with cold water).
- In a large wok / kadhai heat up vegan butter.
- When butter melts add olive oil.
- When the mixture is hot, add sliced garlic pieces.
- Fry them until they are fragrant, the garlic should be very lightly golden.
- Add the 1 tbsp black pepper and red chilli flakes.
- Cook for 30 seconds and add the pasta.
- Toss well until all pasta is oiled up and reduce the flame to minimum.
- Add the finely chopped parsley.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame, keeping the vessel open.
- The dish is ready, serve it on a plate.
- Garnish with some black pepper, red chilli flakes and vegan cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food scarlet's aglio e olio spaghetti (vegan) - from the movie chef recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!